Fog Light Kit for Nissan X-Trail 2017-ON with Wiring & SwitchRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Get it now! And make 4 payments of $31.87 over 8 weeks.
This complete OEM style fog light kit is an ideal upgrade for cars do not have factory fog lights at an affordable cost.
The fog lights will improve visibility at night and during foggy conditions.
The standalone harness and switch allow you to control the fog lights independently whenever the vehicle is on. You can turn on your fog lights whenever either the low beam or high beam is on.
- Complete OEM style fog light kit
- Improved visibility and safety
- 100% Guarantee Direct Fit
- Plug and Play
- Easy to install without any modification
- Backed by 12-month Australian warranty
What's in the box
- 2 x Fog lights with pre-installed halogen bulbs
- 2 x Fog light bezels*
- 1 x Wiring kit (harness and switch)
- 1 x Installation instructions
- 1 x Wiring diagram
* Fog light covers, switch and wiring kit may vary in car models. Some cars require to use pre-installed original wiring and switch.
Part Number: NS830
|Part Type||Brand New Quality Aftermarket|
|Position||Front, Passenger and Driver Side|
|Light Colour||Warm White|
- FREE standard shipping on all orders within Australia (excludes big and bulky items).
- Orders of big and bukly items are subject to a surcharge that is calculated at checkout. See full shipping details here.
- 30 day returns policy with a full refund if you choose to return an item.
- The item must be in orignial conditions. Please contact customer serivce to open a return request first. See returns policy here.
- All products sold by K&W Auto Parts are backed by 12 month manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the product.
- Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to K&W Auto Parts with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.
Xtrail t32 series 2 fog lightsBy: Rob on 31 March 2018Product fits exactly like OEM would and contains all parts, bulbs, harness and screws. For the novice installer, make sure you remove the front bumper to get better access to install the fog lights and harness in the engine bay. Ground the negative to an unpainted metal surface and bolt and positive to the battery, feed the switch cable via the grommet to the drivers side and remove the trim around the steering wheel to get access to the switches, remove a blank using flat head screwdriver and install the switch. Lastly, there is a trigger wire part of the switch cable - I used a fuse tap to the 12v accessory fuse giving it 2x10 amp fuses and works well.