Alternator 0986045370 fits Ford Transit VJ VH 2000-2006 2.4L YE D4FA H9FA 12V 110A 7PV
SKU code: KW-098-02-300
Get it now! And make 4 payments of $104.82 over 8 weeks.
- Premium Quality Aftermarket Replacement Unit
- 100% Guarantee Direct Fit
- ADR Compliant
- Australian Stock and Ready to Ship
- Three Year Australian Warranty - 60,000 KM
- PLEASE CHECK OEM PART NUMBER FOR COMPATIBILITY
|Output in AMPS||110|
|Mount Type Alternator||Pad Mount|
|Inside Ft - Ft in mm's bottom||74|
|Adjustment Arm length in mm's||175|
|Pivot Hole Front Dia in mm's||1X10.5,1X12.|
|Adjust Arm Fnt Hole dia in mm||1X10|
|Pulley Type||CLUTCH PULLEY|
|Pulley Diameter in mm's||59|
|No of Pulley Grooves||7|
|Engine Code||YE D4FA H9FA|
|Ford||Transit VH||2000-2004||D4FA 2.4L Turbo Diesel|
|Ford||Transit VJ||2004-2006||H9FA 2.4L Turbo Diesel|
Important information regarding alternator warranty
Please read before installing new replacement alternator
Many electrical faults are mis-diagnosed, leading to the unnecessary change of the alternator. Faults that do not caused by the alternator, or cause the alternator to fail, will result in the subsequent failure of any replacement alternator. Therefore, please examine your old alternator for
- Burnt terminal connections (due to loose / incorrect connection)
- Burnt or over-heated (solid) pulley. Red or blue burn marks around the pulley will indicate this, usually caused by a worn fan belt or incorrect tensioning.
- Excessive oil or water ingress.
If your old alternator exhibits any of the above, a replacement alternator will not solve the problem! Our replacement alternator will fail on the vehicle for exactly the same reasons, and the unit will not be covered under warranty.
Before fitting a replacement alternator, please check all of the above and ensure that the battery is fully charged before reconnecting.
More From This Category