General Limited Warranty Period and Applicability
The warranty period is 12 months from your date of purchase or any longer warranty period that may be printed on your original tax invoice.
During the warranty period, we will replace or refund, at our option, any new part that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and service after proper installation. Simply return the part along with your original tax invoice to K&W Auto Parts.
You must be the original purchaser of the part and still own the vehicle on which it was installed. This warranty is not transferrable. Replacement parts are warranted for the remainder of the warranty period on the original part.
Refunds will only be considered if you bring the defective part to K&W Auto Parts along with your original tax invoice within 30 days from the original date of purchase. Refunds will be issued in accordance with our Refund Policy.
What is Not Covered
- Failure due to: accident or collision; misuse, abuse or modification; chemical fallout; salt, hail, or other environmental conditions including natural disasters; marine use; improper installation; installation of an incorrect part; and damages caused by other faulty parts.
- Parts under manufacturer's recall for a related problem.
- Parts installed on vehicles used off-road or for racing purposes.
- Parts installed on a commercial-use vehicle after 90 days (see below).
- Normal wear and tear.
- Used or salvage parts.
Commercial Use Vehicles
Parts installed on commercial-use vehicles are warranted for 180 days from the date of purchase only, regardless of any longer warranty period that may be printed on your tax invoice.
Certain parts must meet specific installation requirements. Failure to provide proof that these requirements have been met will void your warranty.
- Auto Lamps. The installer must check that all parts are included and are not damaged before installation, once fitted, K&W Auto Parts are not responsible for damaged incurred after installation.
- Fog Light Kits. The fog light kit should be installed porperly by a professional auto electrician. Damages incurred to vehicle electrical system due to unprofessional installation is not covered by K&W Auto Parts warranty policy.
K&W Auto Parts can assist with all warranty matters for online purchases. If you cannot visit our store, please contact us for warranty assistance. Your online order confirmation is required to validate your proof of purchase for warranty coverage.
Additional Important Information
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LABOR COSTS OR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PHYSICAL INJURIES OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, INCONVENIENCE, RENTAL VEHICLE CHARGES, TOWING CHARGES OR ACCOMMODATIONS RESULTING FROM A DEFECT IN OR FAILURE OF THE PART.
This limited warranty represents the exclusive remedy for any product defect or failure and the total liability of K&W Auto Parts and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“K&W”) for any part it warrants. K&W MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, CONDITION OF ANY KIND OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some states do not allow disclaimers of implied warranties. Therefore all implied warranties that may apply to your part are limited to the duration of this written warranty. Some states also do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special or consequential damages, so the above information may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. Advance does not authorize any person to vary the terms, conditions or exclusions of this warranty. If any provision of the warranty should become invalid or unenforceable because of any laws, the remaining terms and provisions of the warranty shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent allowed under local law, the remedies provided in this Limited Warranty Policy are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies. K&W Auto Parts, 105 Wigram St Harris Park Australia. Visit us on the web at www.kwautoparts.com.au.