For Nissan Navara D40 12/05-2015 Tailgate Handle (Lever Only)Rated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
Get it now! And make 4 payments of $16.34 over 8 weeks.
- Premium Quality Aftermarket Replacement Unit
- 100% Guarantee Direct Fit
- ADR Compliant
- Australian Stock and Ready to Ship
- One Year Australian Warranty - Unlimited KM
|Nissan||Navara||2005 - ON|
Part Number: NSNV-TGH-15N
|Part Type||Brand New Quality Aftermarket|
- FREE standard shipping on all orders within Australia (excludes big and bulky items).
- Orders of big and bukly items are subject to a surcharge that is calculated at checkout. See full shipping details here.
- 30 day returns policy with a full refund if you choose to return an item.
- The item must be in orignial conditions. Please contact customer serivce to open a return request first. See returns policy here.
- All products sold by K&W Auto Parts are backed by 12 month manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the product.
- Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to K&W Auto Parts with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.
Not designed for tailgates with reversing camerasBy: Stuart on 9 November 2017Firstly, Nissan wanted to sell me the entire tailgate latching mechanism when it was only the lever broken, for over $1,000...so this was a bargain. Fitting this product is extremely fiddly. The spring is very difficult to get in place properly, so if you don't have a lot of patience best off leaving it for a mechanic. The lever also doesn't account for tailgates with reversing cameras. The OEM part has a slight cutaway in the lever to allow it to clear the camera, but this part doesn't have that, so I'm going to have to cut a section out myself. It wouldn't be hard to make these levers with a cutout as standard, and wouldn't affect anyone without a camera. Overall though, despite the difficulty fitting it and its design problems, I'm over $1k up compared to if Nissan did it, so can't complain!